Never should you compromise your safety when riding UTVs. Lots of unexpected accidents occur in which some are mild, and some are severe. It is why you should use your safety wear, and one of them is your best helmet for UTVs.
The importance of using a helmet while riding UTV can never be underemphasized. There hare record of head injuries as a result of an accident with UTVs and one of the ways to reduce the chances of such is through the use of UTV helmet.
- 1 UTV Helmet Buyer’s Guide
- 2 Best UTV Helmet Reviews
- 2.1 O’Neal 0817-513 Unisex-Adult Full-face
- 2.2 O’Neal 2 Series Unisex-Adult Off-Road Helmet
- 2.3 Motorcycle Motocross ATV Helmet
- 2.4 Fuel Helmets SH-FF0016 Unisex-Adult Full-Face Helmet
- 2.5 ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet
- 2.6 X4 Women’s Motocross ATV Helmet
- 2.7 Arai XD4 Helmet
- 2.8 Core Helmets MX-1 Off-Road Helmet
- 2.9 Typhoon Adult ATV Helmet & Goggles Gear Combo
- 2.10 O’Neal 5 Series Unisex-Adult Wingman Full Face Helmet
- 2.11 Core Helmets Hunter Safety Deluxe Open-Face Helmet
- 2.12 LS2 Helmets Pioneer Solid Adventure Off-Road Motorcycle Helmet
UTV Helmet Buyer’s Guide
You are likely to make the wrong call if you fail to consider some important factors when buying your helmet. Well, that should not become a mountain for you to climb as we have listed some vital factors you should consider to help you make the right call.
Types of helmet
There are different types of helmets in the market. You will find a full helmet and half helmet. The full helmet covers every part of the head as the design integrates goggles. The half doesn’t have any protection to the face but only to the head. So, you should decide on the one you want and make the right choice.
You must get a quality helmet but that which determine if you ever going to have a smooth experience with it is choosing the right size. Helmets come in different sizes, and that is because the head is not the same. The head of A is different from the head of B.
So, A must get a helmet that fits perfectly to have a smooth experience while riding. A perfect fit helmet should give a snug fit and should never move to and fro whenever you have it on your head. So, check the manufacturer specification on the size and choose the one that fits you.
Some people use glasses, and if you are on those people, you might have to consider a helmet that will allow the use of glasses. Not all UTV helmet allows the use of eyeglasses, and if you can’t do without yours, then you should consider glasses compatibility.
Your comfort and convenience are parts of the things you should consider when getting a helmet. With that in mind, you need to look out for the inner padding of the helmet. Some come with foam that has a wicking system to eliminate moisture, and some do not. For safety and convenience, you should opt for the one with a padded inner and moist wicking system to keep the head dry.
You are getting a helmet not because you intend to fall intentionally but because of some unplanned occurrences. Therefore, you need to get a helmet that is strong to absorb impact from the floor to ensure your head is safe and secured.
Best UTV Helmet Reviews
O’Neal 0817-513 Unisex-Adult Full-face
A full-face helmet is a good bargain for those who are conversant with commuting different trails with their UTV. It offers full coverage to the face, thereby leaving you with no chance of getting injured on the face region.
The design of the helmet boasts of high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting. One of the fantastic strengths of the helmet is the shell that is constructed with ABS material, which means it is shatterproof.
The construction of the helmet integrates moisture wicking which ensures the inner part of the helmet is comfortable for you. The liner therein is removable and washable, which shows it supports your proper hygiene lifestyle.
- Shell is constructed with ABS
- Weight: 1590G ( 50G)
- Moisture wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- Integrated face shield
- Meets Standards: DOT, ECE 22-05 safety standards
Shell made from ABS material
Liner is removable and washable
Face shield included
The visor doesn’t protect you from UV
O’Neal 2 Series Unisex-Adult Off-Road Helmet
The helmet is a perfect choice for adults that love to hit the trails with their UTVs or any other utility vehicle. It is one of the best you could ever desire for any kind of outdoor adventure as it gives all it takes to keep your head and every other part of your face safe.
It also comes with ultra-plush removable and washable padded liner, which means you can easily keep the liner clean after several uses, and it has a wicking system. So, with the wicking system, you do not have to continually wash the liner if you are the kind that sweat easily.
The durability and long life span of the helmet are unquestionable as it is made with high-quality material while the shell boasts of ABS material. It has a good design and features such as the Double D release chin strap, rubber roost nose guard, and it is safety certified.
- Shell weight (size large): 1450grams (65
- Ultra-plush removable/washable padded liner
- Rubber roost nose guard
- Multiple air vents ventilation and cooling
- Meets standards: DOT, ECE 22-20
Multiple air vents for maximum ventilation and cooling
Height adjustable visor
Strong and durable shell
It comes in different sizes and color
Motorcycle Motocross ATV Helmet
The Motorcycle Motocross ATV Helmet is one of the versatile and reliable helmets for all kinds of outdoor adventure with UTVs or utility vehicles. It is made from excellent materials, and it features Aerodynamic ABS shell, reinforced chin strap, multi-density EPS, and quick release buckle.
Your comfort and convenience are considered as it has multiple air vent to allow fresh air into the helmet, thereby eliminating the chances of the liner been soaked with sweat. Also, the inner linings are removable and of comfy material, which makes it breathable.
This is a multipurpose helmet that can be used on dirt bikes, mountain bikes, Mtv, Atv, and UTVs. It is ideal for touring and all other outdoor sports that require the use of a safety helmet. It is safety certified, and it is safe to use.
- Outstanding Materials: Aerodynamic ABS Shell, Multi-density EPS, Reinforced Chin Strap, Quick Release Buckle.
- Designed with Multiple Air Vents and Removable Inner Linings to Ensure Breathable and Comfortable Wearing Conditions.
- Durable Aerodynamic Helmet Suits Atv, Mtv, Dirt Bike, Motorcycle, Mountain Bike, Touring, Dual Sports and Other Outdoor Riding Activities.
- DOT Certified for Safety - Meets or Exceeds FMVSS -218 and DOT Safety Standards.
- Streamlined Aerodynamic Design Reduces Wind Noise and Drag.
Perfect for touring and outdoor activities
It is made from durable and long-lasting materials
Air vent for breathability
Comfy liner for convenience
Fuel Helmets SH-FF0016 Unisex-Adult Full-Face Helmet
Not all helmet can serve you well and keep you safe, but the Fuel Helmets SH-FF0016 Unisex-Adult Full-Face Helmet is one of those that can give you the peace of mind you deserve when cruising around with your UTV or any utility vehicle.
The construction of the helmet is fantastic as it comes with top quality features such as the removable cheek pad for easy cleaning, the duel vented diffuser, which allows for maximum airflow to make the inner part of the helmet dry and comfortable on the head.
The thermoplastic shell of the helmet is solid to withstand impact and ensure your head is safe and secured. So, if you are on the lookout for a durable and long-serving helmet, this helmet is one of the best options for you in the market.
- Duel vented diffuser allows for maximum airflow
- Adult helmet with a lightweight thermoplastic shell
- Removable cheek pads for easy cleaning
- Quick release shield
- DOT FMVSS N. 218 approved for safety
Comfortable and convenience
Durable and long-lasting materials
ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet
The ILM Full Face Motorcycle Street Bike Helmet is a stylish multipurpose helmet that comes in dynamic design and multiple colors for you to choose the one that suits you. It is sleek in design and offers you lots of features that are absent in some helmets.
It is ideal for those who ride UTV more often. It meets and exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT safety standards, which makes it safe and convenient to use for anyone. It has fantastic features, as said earlier, such as the two visors, which enhances visibility even in smoked atmospheric conditions and the one neck scarf for winter use.
The helmet is constructed in such a way that it reduces wind noise when riding. The shell is made of ABS material, which makes it sturdy and durable to handle the impact on the off chance the user falls off from the vehicle.
- 2 Visors Included: Clear + Smoked and 1 Neck Scarf for Winter Use
- Streamlined Aerodynamic Design Reduces Wind Noise and Drag
- Advanced and Lightweight Durable ABS Shell
- Quick Release Clasp and Strap and Removable Inner Lining Pads
- Meets or Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards
Lightweight and durable
Comfy and convenient
Quick-release clasp and strap
Removable comfy inner lining pads
X4 Women’s Motocross ATV Helmet
For those looking for a motocross helmet, the X4 Women’s Motocross ATV Helmet is the right choice for you. It comes in different sizes for you to choose the one that suits you. It is a helmet that boasts of excellent quality, and it is a great bargain for its price.
It is reliable to keep you safe during situations that are beyond control. The rate of head injuries in the United States keeps increasing daily, and that calls for the use of a helmet for those who want to hit the trail with their UTVs or any utility vehicle.
The features consist of a removable and washable liner, which makes it easy to keep the inner free of sweat since it doesn’t come with vent to keep sweat away from the inner part of the helmet. Also, it comes with ATV gloves and goggles.
- Comes With ATV Gloves And Goggles!
- Removable and washable liner
- This is the perfect choice for those looking for motocross, off-on road, or ATV UTV Mountain Bike helmet package
- Helmet Size: SMALL: 22 to 22 ½" - MEDIUM: 22 ½ to 23" - LARGE: 23 to 23 ½" - XL: 23 ½ to 24"
- BRAND NEW IN THE BOX WITH TAGS ATTACHED.
Perfect for outdoor adventure
Ideal for all utility vehicle
Durable and strong
Comfy and convenient
Only for women
Arai XD4 Helmet
The Arai XD4 Helmet offers you all the protection needed to keep your head safe from all kinds of head injuries when riding. The helmet is DOT certified and, therefore, safe to use for cruising, street bike, and outdoor adventure.
The helmet comes in different sizes and colors for you to choose the one that suits you. It is well built with high-quality materials and boasts of fantastic design. Its appearance is captivating as it has an intermediate round oval shape.
The shell of the helmet is solid and tough to handle any impact on the ground. It has new exhaust ports with larger side cowl vents that help to get rid of sweat from the inner part of the helmet to keep it dry whenever in use.
- Intermediate-round oval shape
- New exhaust ports and shell shape
- New larger side cowl vents
- Emergency cheek pad release system
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable interior
Cheek pad release system
Vents for breathability
Durable and strong shell
Core Helmets MX-1 Off-Road Helmet
With numerous helmets in the market, you need the best that can keep you safe and give you the rest of the mind you ever desire, and one of them is the Core Helmets MX-1 Off-Road Helmet. It is a full-face helmet that covers every section of your face.
It is safety certified as it meets and exceeds the DOT FMSV218 standard, which makes it an excellent helmet for all kinds of outdoor adventure on UTVs and utility vehicles. It is well designed with good structure and top quality materials.
The construction includes ear pockets which help to accommodate communication device, single front intake vent with six rear exhaust vents for adequate ventilation. The visor is small but can be adjusted in three positions for added visibility.
- Core MX-1 is a full-face MX coverage helmet for the outdoorsman that is a dirt and ATV enthusiast; the flat black finish uses a premium matte automotive paint for that subtle look
- Single front intake vent with 6 rear exhaust vents for superior ventilation
- Ear pockets recessed to accommodate communication device
- Matching 3-position adjustable visor included
- Meets and exceeds DOT FMSV218 standard
Durable and strong shell
The visor doesn’t protect against UV
Typhoon Adult ATV Helmet & Goggles Gear Combo
The Typhoon Adult ATV Helmet & Goggles Gear Combo is another type of helmet that is specially made for outdoor activities such as adventure, touring, and cruising with all-terrain vehicles. The helmet meets safety requirements, and so, it is a good bargain for you.
It comes with an aerodynamic sculpted lightweight shell that is very strong to keep your head safe. Also, the padded inner makes the helmet comfortable for you to wear for a more extended period while riding your vehicle. It is convenient and comfy for you.
The helmet boasts of three adjustable point sun visor to protect you against the UV. Also, It has a vent, which is very important at keeping the helmet clean and dry. It is an important feature that makes the helmet convenient for anyone to use.
- This adult off road goggle combo is loaded with features!
- Certified to meet the DOT standard (FMVSS 218)
- Removable and washable liner
- This is the perfect choice for those looking for a high quality motocross, off-on road, or ATV helmet package at an affordable price
- SIZE CHART (Circumference of the largest part of your head, usually just above the eyebrows) in inches SMALL: 21 ½ to 22 - MEDIUM: 22 to 22 ½ - LARGE: 22 ½ to 23 - XL: 23 to 23 ½ - XXL: 23 ½ to 24; Please be aware that if you return this item for a refund your order will be refunded less the original shipping charges we incurred to ship the order to you
Strong and durable shell
Vent for breathability
O’Neal 5 Series Unisex-Adult Wingman Full Face Helmet
The O’Neal 5 Series Unisex-Adult Wingman Full Face Helmet is a great deal for those who are interested in an extended serving helmet for all their outdoor adventure. The design of the helmet appears to be sophisticated, yet it is a simple one that is very easy to use.
It doesn’t add weight to you as it is made of lightweight materials. The shell comes with ABS material, which can be regarded as one of the most durable materials in the market. It is almost shatterproof, and that makes it a great choice to keep your heads safe.
The inner padding of the helmet saves you from any form of inconvenience, and it ensures you are comfortable whenever you have the helmet on your head. Also, the vent plays a significant role to wick away sweat and keep fresh air in the helmet for it to stay dry.
- Polycarbonate/ABS shell construction
- Shell weight (size large): 1380grams (50)
- Coolmax liner- Ultra-plush removable/washable padded liner keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat
- Multiple air vents help keep you cool and dry
- Meets DOT, ECE 22-05 and AS/NZS safety standards
Durable and lightweight
Core Helmets Hunter Safety Deluxe Open-Face Helmet
If you are not the fan of a full-face helmet, then the Core Helmets Hunter Safety Deluxe Open-Face Helmet is the right choice for you. It is a stylish helmet that comes in an alluring color that makes it attractive. Also, it is solid to keep your head safe, which is its primary purpose.
The helmet offer coverage to those who want to feel the breeze on their face when riding, but you might have to get a separate goggle to protect your eyes. The shell is made of an injection thermoplastic alloy shell, which features five snaps, which helps to accommodate a flat shield and 3-snap bubble visor.
The helmet is breathable with the help of the 2-tone brushed nylon, which makes it comfortable for you to wear for a more extended period. Lastly, it is safety certified.
- Core HUNTER safety Orange Deluxe open-face helmet provides 3/4 Coverage for the rider wanting the feel of a full-face helmet without the face shield, with a brilliant Orange finish using premium Automotive paint
- Made with an injection thermoplastic alloy shell, featuring 5 snaps to accommodate a flat shield, and a 3-snap bubble visor is included
- Plush breathable 2-tone brushed nylon comfort interior
- Finished with premium Automotive paint and clear Coated for additional scratch protection
- Meets and exceeds DOT Fmsv218 standard
Comfortable and convenient to use
Hardshell for adequate protection
Not a full-face helmet
LS2 Helmets Pioneer Solid Adventure Off-Road Motorcycle Helmet
The LS2 Helmets Pioneer Solid Adventure Off-Road Motorcycle Helmet is such a stylish and versatile helmet that has all it takes to keep the head safe when riding any terrain vehicle. The structural design and construction show it is a quality helmet.
It is made of high-quality materials, which makes it a great bargain for its price. The look is alluring, and the shell is reliable and durable, while the inner part of the helmet is loaded with padded foam that keeps you comfortable.
It has a vent to keep the whole inner part of the helmet breathable for you. It takes sweat away and keeps it dry for you to stay comfortable and convenient as long as you have the helmet on your head.
- Built-in sun screen
- Wide eye port accommodates most major brands of goggles (goggles NOT included)
- Emergency Release System cheek pads are contour cut from one piece of high quality foam using LS2's 3D laser technology
- DOT approved Quick Release System chin strap for easy on and off
- Built at our own factory means more helmet for less cash
Padded inner for convenience
Vent for breathability
If you need a quality helmet for UTV trail riding, this post on the best helmet for utv is the perfect information for you. With the lists of the top products above and the buyer’s guide, we are sure you can never make the wrong choice.
Last update on 2020-05-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API