Never should you compromise your safety when riding UTVs. Lots of unexpected accidents occur in which some are mild, and some are severe. It is why you should use your safety wear, and one of them is your best helmet for UTVs.
The importance of using a helmet while riding UTV can never be underemphasized. There hare record of head injuries as a result of an accident with UTVs and one of the ways to reduce the chances of such is through the use of UTV helmet.
UTV Helmet Buyer’s Guide
You are likely to make the wrong call if you fail to consider some important factors when buying your helmet. Well, that should not become a mountain for you to climb as we have listed some vital factors you should consider to help you make the right call.
Types of helmet
There are different types of helmets in the market. You will find a full helmet and half helmet. The full helmet covers every part of the head as the design integrates goggles. The half doesn’t have any protection to the face but only to the head. So, you should decide on the one you want and make the right choice.
You must get a quality helmet but that which determine if you ever going to have a smooth experience with it is choosing the right size. Helmets come in different sizes, and that is because the head is not the same. The head of A is different from the head of B.
So, A must get a helmet that fits perfectly to have a smooth experience while riding. A perfect fit helmet should give a snug fit and should never move to and fro whenever you have it on your head. So, check the manufacturer specification on the size and choose the one that fits you.
Some people use glasses, and if you are on those people, you might have to consider a helmet that will allow the use of glasses. Not all UTV helmet allows the use of eyeglasses, and if you can’t do without yours, then you should consider glasses compatibility.
Your comfort and convenience are parts of the things you should consider when getting a helmet. With that in mind, you need to look out for the inner padding of the helmet. Some come with foam that has a wicking system to eliminate moisture, and some do not. For safety and convenience, you should opt for the one with a padded inner and moist wicking system to keep the head dry.
You are getting a helmet not because you intend to fall intentionally but because of some unplanned occurrences. Therefore, you need to get a helmet that is strong to absorb impact from the floor to ensure your head is safe and secured.
Best UTV Helmet Reviews
- Shell is constructed with ABS
- Weight: 1590G ( 50G)
- Moisture wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- Integrated face shield
- Meets Standards: DOT, ECE 22-05 safety standards
- Shell weight (size large): 1450grams (65
- Ultra-plush removable/washable padded liner
- Rubber roost nose guard
- Multiple air vents ventilation and cooling
- Meets standards: DOT, ECE 22-20
- Outstanding Materials: Aerodynamic ABS Shell, Multi-density EPS, Reinforced Chin Strap, Quick Release Buckle.
- Designed with Multiple Air Vents and Removable Inner Linings to Ensure Breathable and Comfortable Wearing Conditions.
- Durable Aerodynamic Helmet Suits Atv, Mtv, Dirt Bike, Motorcycle, Mountain Bike, Touring, Dual Sports and Other Outdoor Riding Activities.
- DOT Certified for Safety - Meets or Exceeds FMVSS -218 and DOT Safety Standards.
- Streamlined Aerodynamic Design Reduces Wind Noise and Drag.
- Duel vented diffuser allows for maximum airflow
- Adult helmet with a lightweight thermoplastic shell
- Removable cheek pads for easy cleaning
- Quick release shield
- DOT FMVSS N. 218 approved for safety
- 2 Visors Included: Clear + Smoked and 1 Neck Scarf for Winter Use
- Streamlined Aerodynamic Design Reduces Wind Noise and Drag
- Advanced and Lightweight Durable ABS Shell
- Quick Release Clasp and Strap and Removable Inner Lining Pads
- Meets or Exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT Safety Standards
- Comes With ATV Gloves And Goggles!
- Removable and washable liner
- This is the perfect choice for those looking for motocross, off-on road, or ATV UTV Mountain Bike helmet package
- Helmet Size: SMALL: 22 to 22 ½" - MEDIUM: 22 ½ to 23" - LARGE: 23 to 23 ½" - XL: 23 ½ to 24"
- BRAND NEW IN THE BOX WITH TAGS ATTACHED.
- Intermediate-round oval shape
- New exhaust ports and shell shape
- New larger side cowl vents
- Emergency cheek pad release system
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable interior
- Core MX-1 is a full-face MX coverage helmet for the outdoorsman that is a dirt and ATV enthusiast; the flat black finish uses a premium matte automotive paint for that subtle look
- Single front intake vent with 6 rear exhaust vents for superior ventilation
- Ear pockets recessed to accommodate communication device
- Matching 3-position adjustable visor included
- Meets and exceeds DOT FMSV218 standard
- This adult off road goggle combo is loaded with features!
- Certified to meet the DOT standard (FMVSS 218)
- Removable and washable liner
- This is the perfect choice for those looking for a high quality motocross, off-on road, or ATV helmet package at an affordable price
- SIZE CHART (Circumference of the largest part of your head, usually just above the eyebrows) in inches SMALL: 21 ½ to 22 - MEDIUM: 22 to 22 ½ - LARGE: 22 ½ to 23 - XL: 23 to 23 ½ - XXL: 23 ½ to 24; Please be aware that if you return this item for a refund your order will be refunded less the original shipping charges we incurred to ship the order to you
- Polycarbonate/ABS shell construction
- Shell weight (size large): 1380grams (50)
- Coolmax liner- Ultra-plush removable/washable padded liner keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat
- Multiple air vents help keep you cool and dry
- Meets DOT, ECE 22-05 and AS/NZS safety standards
- Core HUNTER safety Orange Deluxe open-face helmet provides 3/4 Coverage for the rider wanting the feel of a full-face helmet without the face shield, with a brilliant Orange finish using premium Automotive paint
- Made with an injection thermoplastic alloy shell, featuring 5 snaps to accommodate a flat shield, and a 3-snap bubble visor is included
- Plush breathable 2-tone brushed nylon comfort interior
- Finished with premium Automotive paint and clear Coated for additional scratch protection
- Meets and exceeds DOT Fmsv218 standard
- Built-in sun screen
- Wide eye port accommodates most major brands of goggles (goggles NOT included)
- Emergency Release System cheek pads are contour cut from one piece of high quality foam using LS2's 3D laser technology
- DOT approved Quick Release System chin strap for easy on and off
- Built at our own factory means more helmet for less cash
If you need a quality helmet for UTV trail riding, this post on the best helmet for utv is the perfect information for you. With the lists of the top products above and the buyer’s guide, we are sure you can never make the wrong choice.